Accountants on Cloud Computing
Cetrom’s recent attendance at the AICPA Practitioners Symposium and TECH+ Conference in Las Vegas generated some hot topics from accounting firms on Cloud Computing.
If you are part of an accounting department or organization, here were 5 commonly-asked questions that might help make your move to the Cloud easier:
- Is moving to the Cloud secure? Many of you already use and trust the Cloud without even realizing it. Do you use online banking? If yes, you have already entrusted the Cloud with your data. Cetrom takes every precaution to ensure your data and applications are safe, secure and in compliance by meeting or exceeding industry standards for security. We offer the best hacker and virus protection available and employ the same level of encryption as leading financial institutions. Every Cetrom client receives daily tape backups for disaster recovery, multiple firewalls, safeguards against employee tampering, 24x7x365 monitoring of your hardware and software and opposite-coast, SAS 70-compliant data centers for maximum redundancy. You’ll enjoy the peace of mind that your company and customer data and software are always protected.
- What software and applications can Cetrom host? Cetrom’s CPA Cloud Computing solutions offer hundreds of diverse SaaS applications—from standard office applications and email, to accountant software such as Deltek Costpoint, Deltek GCS, Deltek Time and Expense, Mass 90, Sage Peachtree, Intuit QuickBooks, Intuit Quicken, Microsoft Dynamics and more.
- After moving to the Cloud, will my firm still control our own data? Your Cloud will be built for your company according to its specified wants and needs. Your organization is able to define users and the specific access points/controls each user has. Because of this, you will actually have more control of your data than before the migration.
- How will moving to the Cloud affect current IT roles within our organization? By moving to the Cetrom Cloud, you will have one point of contact for all of your data and network needs. This will allow employees to focus on what they do best, and will allow your IT department to focus on forward-thinking projects, instead of servers and maintenance.
- What sets apart Cetrom from the rest? From Cetrom’s more than 10 years experience in creating completely customized full Cloud solutions to their white glove service standards, Cetrom Cloud users will never be just a number. Every client also receives a 6-Month No Hassle Guarantee- if for any reason you are not satisfied with the Cloud you will be completely switched back.
Overall, the field of accounting is moving towards the paperless model, while looking to Cloud Computing for cutting-edge solutions. Give your firm a competitive advantage with the Cetrom Cloud.