Associations & Nonprofits in the Cloud
ASAE Annual Meeting 2014:
Meet us there!Learn More
Association & Nonprofit Technology in the Cloud
If you’re like most nonprofits and associations, your resources are limited and your budget is tight. You know that technology is a necessity and that your current system isn’t getting the job done, but it’s a struggle to find technology solutions that won’t break your bank. Cetrom has been working with associations and nonprofits for over a decade, creating quality, customized, and cost-effective IT solutions. We have an in-depth knowledge of what you need to stay competitive and productive on a limited budget.
How Cetrom’s cloud computing works
We deliver a completely managed IT solution, allowing you to remain focused on your group’s core mission and members. Our cloud computing solutions enable organizations to budget IT expenses on a monthly basis; no more unexpected technology expenditures, capital investments, or maintenance. The Cetrom approach to cloud computing solutions is grounded in our commitment to exceptional customer service. Our consulting process allows us to fully understand your needs and create a customized cloud solution that fits your budget and your needs.
So, what exactly do we do?
- Manage and maintain your data offsite in our cutting-edge data centers
- Provide the best, personal IT support 24x7x365
- Handle your hardware and software upgrades, as well as the latest security updates
- Protect your data and perform regular advanced system backups with the best disaster recovery and fail-safe technology
- Offer a variety of hosting options, including:
–The Hybrid Cloud
–Virtual Desktop (VDI)
- Customize your cloud:
–Choose from more than 150 diverse applications. Options include the most popular software for associations, or if your application is unique to your business model, we can host it for you!
–All Microsoft products are licensed and upgraded for you, at no additional cost
Contact us to learn more about how we can be of service to you.
Why choose Cetrom, you ask?
With a minimum up-front investment, your organization receives:
- Ability to host industry-specific software
- Cost-effective pay-as-you-go pricing: watch this video about cost savings in our cloud
- Mobile access to all your software applications, wherever you have internet access
- Data security: watch this video, or learn more here
- Consultants with 10+ years of experience in association and nonprofit services
- Unique Hybrid Cloud option
- Custom-built IT solutions
- 24x7x365 US-based help desk support (or, you can use us as your “virtual IT department”)
- Zero downtime record
- Satisfaction guaranteed, or we’ll switch you back!
- …We care.
Contact Cetrom today to find out how our customized cloud computing solutions and technology will benefit your group. Don’t waste any more of your valuable time on IT-related decisions and problems. Cetrom will help you become more productive, cost effective, and mobile with our customized virtual IT solutions for associations and nonprofits.