Taking Associations and Nonprofits to the Cloud Since 2001
Your association works tirelessly to maximize membership value and shouldn’t be burdened with managing IT. Cetrom has been managing a robust and affordable cloud hosted it environment and providing reliable hosted IT solutions for associations and nonprofits since 2001. We know how unique associations and nonprofits are and develop custom, cost-effective outsourced cloud computing solutions that can that can be integrated with server-based association management systems (AMS), allowing organizations to stay focused on member growth and retention, not IT.
Six main factors separate the Cetrom Association Cloud from your other Cloud Choices:
- Specializing in Hosted IT Cloud Solutions for associations and nonprofits since 2001
- Providing associations and nonprofits outsourced IT services
- Providing Tier 3 Senior Level Support 24x7x365
- Hybrid Cloud solutions for Data Replication & Redundancy Onsite
- Record-breaking Zero Downtime
- 6 month No-Hassle Guarantee
Migrate your Association to the Cloud, Experience the Benefits:
- Increase productivity and streamline budgeting
- Eliminate the stress of overburdened IT departments
- Leverage a mature managed Cyber Security Model
- Prepare for unknown actual and virtual disasters
- Assure leading-edge technology
Cetrom specializes in providing a full suite of hosted association and nonprofit applications. Learn more about our IT Solutions for associations and nonprofits.
Call (866) 923-8766 or fill out this request for your Complimentary Consultation to see if the Cetrom Cloud is right for your Association.
97% Customer Retention Rate – When clients experience our cloud, they stick with us for life!
“Cetrom is very customer-oriented. They are more than just an IT company that’s efficient and provides great service. They’re involved with all of our IT decisions and help us to continuously improve the way we do business. It’s one of the main reasons that we will continue to work with Cetrom for years to come.”
Public Affairs Council (PAC)