In a world where the phone and fax machine once ruled, cloud computing and email now dominate. The business community is ever-changing, constantly evolving alongside technology. However, with advances in technology also come new risks and challenges. For instance, with the ever-increasing use of email come the litigation risks of e-discovery.
Email Archiving Services: How to Mitigate E-Discovery Risks Email is the heartbeat of business communication. So, important information is constantly being sent via email. For this reason, the only thing as important as email is the way in which you store and archive email to mitigate e-discovery (electronic discovery) risks. It doesn’t matter if your company is public or private, it is subject to e-discovery in litigation within the United States federal court system. This can require you to submit company email, IM chats, word processing documents, accounting databases and other electronic files. To mitigate these risks, businesses must implement a data retention policy and effectively search, retrieve, and produce information relevant to litigation or a government investigation. And since email is the number one source of relevant information for litigation, it is the best place to start. But how?
The Answer: Email archiving services. If you aren’t archiving email, you could face untenable e-discovery costs or harsh legal sanctions. Cetrom Email Archiving Services At Cetrom, our custom email archiving services are built around five pillars – security, flexibility, scalability, mobility, and efficiency.
- Security: Our email solution is secure. In addition to mitigating e-discovery risks, email archiving also protects intellectual property and critical business information
- Flexibility: Pricing is flexible according to your usage needs- per Gigabyte per user, OR you can opt for an unlimited Gigabyte user package.
- Scalability: With Cetrom, your custom email archiving solution is scalable and will easily adapt to your business growth.
- Mobility: With Cetrom, your email solution is available from anywhere on the globe as long as you have Internet access.
- Efficiency: Cetrom’s hosted email archiving is a critical tool; it gives you 100% mailbox management as well as compliance archiving. Email is archived off-site using enterprise-grade technologies, ensuring your data is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, with full IT support services from trained senior systems engineers.
Cetrom’s solution will also help your business demonstrate regulatory compliance, as well as solve email performance issues. If you would like to learn more about hosted email archiving services, please contact Cetrom by calling 866.364.1098 or fill out our contact form. You can also follow Cetrom on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, and Google+ for the latest and greatest Cloud Computing news.