Joe Vassalotti – Employee of the Quarter (Q2 2017)
- Nickname: My wife and grandmother call me Joey.
- Hometown: Damascus, MD
- Favorite food: Italian
- Favorite place you’ve been: Disney World – I’d live there if it wasn’t unbearably hot all year round.
- Coolest thing you’ve done in 2017? Disney Cruise to Alaska with my family.
- If you could choose a super power, what would it be? Ability to fly.
- Why did you choose IT? After college, I worked in the newspaper industry. And as time went by and buyouts felt like a monthly occurrence, I decided I needed to get out and change fields.
- Family: I have a wife, Sarah, and a three-year-old daughter, Hazel.
- Favorite Quote: “The interior of our skulls contains a portal to infinity.” – Grant Morrison