- Where are you from? El Salvador
- Can you describe your experience with Cetrom since you joined the team? My experience here has been great. I have learned a lot thus far in our fast-paced environment and will continue to learn. I love how our team collaborates with each other to reach a common goal.
- What’s your favorite part of working at Cetrom? Learning something new every day.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be? It would have to be superspeed so I can get things done quickly and efficiently.
- What is your favorite food? Mexican food! My wife, who is Mexican, introduced me to a wide variety of Mexican foods that I fell in love with such as Enchiladas de mole, Pozole, and Tacos al Pastor (Pineapple and spicy port taco).
- Do you have a favorite sports team? Football- Eagles, Soccer- Barcelona, Basketball- Celtics
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Costa Rica. They have a beautiful tropical land and beaches.
- What three items would you bring to a deserted island? A knife, LifeStraw (a portable water purification device), and a net for fishing.
Is Cetrom Your Cloud Services Solution?