Businesses everywhere are making the jump to the Cloud and for good reason. Cloud Computing benefits businesses across a wide range of industries, from the financial services industry to the accounting industry and travel industry, helping these businesses boost productivity while reducing costs. That is what we like to call a win-win. But what about the complex legal field? How can the Cloud benefit lawyers? Cloud Computing for Lawyers
- Efficiency: When it comes to the legal industry, inefficiency is not an option. An inefficient operating system not only takes time away from the clients your represent, but also impacts your work. The solution is Cloud Computing.
- Security: Lawyers have to take potential ethical issues into consideration when thinking about the way they store and manage their files. Specifically, lawyers are responsible for protecting confidential client information. And the Cloud can help. As of the beginning of this year, seven state ethics panels around the country agreed that the Cloud is an appropriate tool for legal practices Cloud Computing has proven to be a safer alternative to traditional hardware storage with its off-site processing, making it less prone to attack by hackers and damage from cyber security threats. Not only is information on the Cloud encrypted, but Cloud Computing companies, like Cetrom, maintain strict virus and firewall protection, and utilize multi-level redundancy to ensure confidential client information remains confidential.
- Disaster Recovery: Cloud Computing providers utilize numerous backup procedures to ensure your data is available when you need it.
Additional benefits include:
- Cloud Computing helps cut down on overhead costs for law firms, eliminating costly servers and software, annual licensing fees and software upgrades, as well as the need for on-site IT personnel.
- Cloud Computing services are easily scalable, allowing them to be adjusted as your firm grows.
- Cloud Computing offers flexible file retrieval from anywhere on the globe where an Internet connection is available.
Cetrom: Cloud Computing Solutions for Lawyers For more than a decade, Cetrom has been providing fully-customized Cloud Computing solutions for law firms and lawyers. We are fully aware of and equipped to meet the challenges lawyers face in accessing important documents, systems, calendars, and more when away from the office – and we do so with the utmost attention to security. If you would like to learn more about how the Cloud benefits lawyers, please contact Cetrom by calling 866.364.1098 or fill out our contact form. You can also follow Cetrom on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, and Google+ for the latest and greatest Cloud Computing news.