Cloud Computing is a term often clouded in mystery. You have undoubtedly heard the term Cloud Computing before, but do you really know what Cloud Computing is? More importantly,why would you ever want to switch your business to Cloud Computing? Here are just a few of the best arguments to move to the Cloud:
- Storage Space: The Cloud offers businesses, like yours, the storage space they need, for a fraction of the cost of a local server(s).
- Save Money: As we just mentioned, utilizing the Cloud can save your business money. The physical hardware needed to achieve the same level of storage the Cloud offers would cost a small fortune. The Cloud gives you more for less.
- 0% Downtime: Downtime costs your business time and money, two things it cannot afford. Making the switch to the Cloud can help keep your business up and running.
- Disaster Recovery: With the Cloud, all data is backed up onto servers and recovery times are quick.
- Automatic Software Updates: Remaining up-to-date on software and security updates can be a real headache for your IT department. Fortunately, Cloud Computing suppliers typically perform software and security updates themselves, saving you time and frustration.
- Stronger Security: Cloud Computing suppliers help keep your data safe using encryption, enterprise-level firewalls, opposite-coast redundancy, guarded and monitored data centers, and world-class virus protection tools, ensuring your data is available no matter what!
- Easily Accessible Information: The Cloud allows multiple users to access, edit, and share information quickly and efficiently, helping your business boost productivity and profitability.
- Scalability: Cloud resources are extremely scalable, growing alongside your business. Otherwise, your organization would be stuck purchasing new servers to meet its growing needs.
- Energy Efficiency: Using on-site servers requires a lot of energy. The Cloud uses at least 30% less energy.
- Globalization: When it comes to the Cloud, information is accessible worldwide, as long as you have an Internet connection.
- And More!
As you can see, there are more than a few arguments for moving to the cloud. However, before you jump at the chance to make the move, it is important to find a Cloud Computing provider capable of meeting your needs. Cetrom, Cloud Computing, and Your Business For more than a decade, Cetrom has been one of the industry leaders in Cloud Computing, providing Cloud Computing solutions and technology services designed to meet the unique needs of businesses in varying industries. We have thrived during this time because of our customer-centric approach to business. Cetrom is dedicated to providing the most cutting edge, secure, and affordable IT solutions combined with the highest quality customer service in our industry. If you have any questions about Cloud Computing, please contact Cetrom by calling 866.364.1098 or fill out our contact form. You can also follow Cetrom on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, and Google+ for the latest and greatest cloud computing news.