Whether you are a part of the financial services industry, accounting industry, travel industry, or any industry for that matter, Cloud Computing can benefit your business. The Cloud can help increase business productivity, allow you to easily adapt to growth or contraction and respond quickly to new market conditions, and, best of all, Cloud Computing is cost effective and secure. The decision to move to the Cloud is an easy one. Now you just have to find a Cloud solution provider, but whom? “What Should I Look for in a Cloud Solution Provider?” There are a lot of Cloud Computing companies out there, each with its own definition of the Cloud and service standards. How are you ever expected to weed through the mess and find the right Cloud solution company? Well, the answer is simple; you ask the right questions!
- How do I access my data and applications? Your data and applications are the lifeline of your business. You need access to them anytime, anywhere.it is also important to ask about bandwidth to make sure you have the bandwidth you need to function at a desired level.
- How secure is your Cloud solution? When it comes to your business data, security is more than important. It is critical. It is no wonder that security is the number one concern for most adopters. Find out as much about a potential Cloud solution provider’s security measures as possible.
- How much support can I expect? You need a Cloud solution provider with a strong customer service record, a provider that will be there when you need them, 24/7.
- How flexible is your Cloud solution? Businesses come in all shapes and sizes. You need to make sure any Cloud solution company you consider offers customizable Cloud solutions that fit your organization both now and in the future.
- What is your company’s downtime history? Time is money. And downtime is just not acceptable as it costs your company time and money. This is why you need a Cloud solution provider with exceptional uptime.
- What is the pricing structure? Avoid locked-in prices. Businesses change. Employees come and go and needs change. Because of this, the best pricing structure is dynamic pricing based on needs, or a pay-as-you-go utility-based model.
You need a Cloud solution company that can meet your needs both now and in the future. You need a company that has your best needs at heart. You need a company dedicated to providing safe and secure Cloud Computing solutions. You need Cetrom. Cetrom, the Right Cloud Solution Provider Unlike other Cloud solutions companies, Cetrom, with its customer-centric approach, offers customized solutions for each and every business. There are no one-size-fits-all solutions here. We are dedicated to providing the most cutting edge, secure, and affordable Cloud Computing solutions around. If you would like to learn more about Cloud Computing, please contact Cetrom by calling 866.364.1098 or fill out our contact form. We take every precaution to keep your information safe and secure. Our Cloud solutions are reliable and have a 99.9% uptime guarantee and our state-of-the-art data centers meet industry FIPS 140 standards for top- tier security. Follow Cetrom on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, and Google+ for the latest and greatest Cloud Computing news.