Helpful tips to be better protected against costly cybercrime
The cost of cybercrime is mounting. In fact, the cost of a single ransomware incident can cost a company more than $713,000 on average! That could be devastating enough to cause a business to close its doors. So why are so many businesses still not doing everything they can to protect themselves, their data and their clients’ data from cyber-attacks?
Cetrom’s latest Tip Sheet, 5 Tips to Protect Your CPA Firm from Cyber-Attacks, will help you put some security tips and tactics in action now! By following the five tips we’ve identified in our Tipsheetand remaining vigilant, you are one step closer to doing your part to protect yourself and others.
What you'll learn:
- Tip #1 - Beware of scams and suspicious emails
- Tip #2 - Practice good password management
- Tip #3 - Be careful what you click
- Tip #4 - Never leave devices unattended
- Tip #5 - Protect sensitive data