We’re no cookie-cutter cloud provider- we know how unique Travel Management Companies (TMCs) are and develop custom cloud solutions to fit your needs. From our experience partnering with TMCs, we know any outage can prove costly to your company, which is why we pride ourselves on our reliable hosting solutions and record uptime.
Five main factors separate the Cetrom’s Travel Management Cloud from other Cloud choices:
- Specializing in Cloud Solutions for Travel Agencies since 2001
- Providing Tier 3 Senior Level Support 24x7x365
- Hybrid Cloud solutions for Data Replication & Redundancy Onsite
- Record-breaking Zero Downtime
- 6 month No-Hassle Guarantee
Top five benefits when you migrate your TMC to the Cetrom Cloud:
- Increase productivity and streamline budgeting
- Eliminate the stress of overburdened IT departments
- Leverage a mature managed Cyber Security Model
- Prepare for unknown actual and virtual disasters
- Assure leading-edge technology
Full suite of hosted Cloud Computing Travel Agency Solutions:
Cetrom specializes in providing a full suite of cloud hosted travel software applications, that your company is likely now using. The Cetrom Travel Management Cloud host all of the most popular Travel Management Software packages including: Sabre, Galileo, BookingBuilder, Travcom CS Suite, QCX and iBank. These popular Travel Management Platforms are complimented by over 150+ business and productivity applications to help your TMC run smoothly. Learn more about our Hosted IT Solutions for Travel Management.
Call (866) 923-8766 or fill out this request for your Complimentary Consultation to see if the Cetrom Cloud is right for your TMC.
97% Customer Retention Rate – When clients experience our cloud, they stick with us for life!
“Our clients are really the ones who are benefitting from our partnership with Cetrom. By having our applications and software in the cloud, our highly-trained, expert agents have full access to the top technology in the industry enabling them to deliver the best service to our clients around the clock.”
Michael MacNair, President & CEO