Taking Accounting Firms to the Cloud Since 2001
Accountants know staying up-and-running with zero downtime, especially during tax season, is key to productivity. We’re no cookie-cutter cloud provider- we know how unique Accounting and CPA firms are and develop custom cloud solutions to fit your needs. We understand the challenges of providing IT solutions to the accounting industry during peak tax season, which is why we have the ability to scale up your capacity for when you need it the most.
Five main factors separate the Cetrom hosted Accounting Software Cloud from your other CPA Cloud choices:
- Specializing in Cloud Solutions for Accountants, Accounting firms and CPA’s since 2001
- Providing Tier 3 Senior Level Support 24x7x365
- Hybrid Cloud solutions for Data Replication & Redundancy Onsite
- Record-breaking Zero Downtime
- 6 month No-Hassle Guarantee
Migrate your firm to the Cetrom Accounting Cloud, experience the benefits:
- Increase productivity and streamline budgeting
- Eliminate the stress of overburdened IT departments
- Leverage a proven managed Cyber Security Model
- Prepare for unknown actual and virtual disasters
- Assure leading-edge technology
Full suite of hosted cloud computing accounting solutions:
Cetrom specializes in providing a full suite of cloud hosted accounting software applications, that your firm is likely now using. The Cetrom Accounting Cloud host all of the most popular Accounting Software packages including: CCH, Thompson Reuters, Lacerte Tax and Intuit. These popular Accounting Platforms are complimented by over 150+ business and productivity applications to help your Accounting firm run smoothly. Learn more about our Hosted IT Solutions for Accountants.
Call (866) 923-8766 or fill out this request for your complimentary consultation to see if the Cetrom Cloud is right for your firm.
97% Customer Retention Rate – When clients experience our cloud, they stick with us for life!
“Because we use specialized software for CPAs, we were concerned about the migration process. Cetrom’s CEO reassured us that there’s no concern because they understand how the software operates in the cloud infrastructure and how it’s going to run in our system. Everything they said was true. The migration was very seamless and any kinks that we had previously were gone.”
Brian P. Morrison, CPA, CITP, partner
The CST Group