Cetrom Support fixed all of my problems, their engineers are very professional, courteous, friendly and very efficient. If all customer service out there was like this, it would be a better world...- Mid-sized
Recent media recognition
This article originially appeared online here. For businesses and IT engineers, 2013 has been the year of the hybrid cloud. The public cloud may have revolutionized computing, but hybrid cloud services have now done it once again. Hybrid cloud services combine bare metal computing, the public cloud, and private clouds and make them work in unison as one cloud computing solution. This allows for increased security, reliability, and performance, all the while offering users ultimate flexibility and adaptability. Rather than having a handful of public clouds, there will now be millions of hybrid clouds that are specialized for every workload and application. Although it is still a relatively new cloud model, there are numerous companies now offering hybrid cloud services. Let’s take a look at five of the most renowned hybrid cloud providers and find out what each one has to offer.
1. Netsuite ERP Ranked among the top 20 cloud providers in 2012, Netsuite has been a major player and a revolutionary in the cloud space since its conception as NetLedger in 1998. With over 16,000 clients, it’s safe to say that Netsuite knows a thing or two about cloud services. Using a two-tier ERP strategy, Netsuite is thriving in the new hybrid cloud environment.
2. Rackspace As a leader in IT and cloud services for quite some time, it is not surprising that Rackspace has been leading the way in hybrid cloud technology. The company offers a wide range of hybrid cloud solutions, from completely customized to out-of-the-box and ready to go, they provide hybrid clouds services for companies of every size. They offer economical hybrid cloud services for high-traffic blogs and e-commerce sites, hybrid clouds capable of VPN bursting and dedicated load balancing, and enterprise level hybrids.
3. VMware Built on VMware’s highly regarded and trusted vSphere foundation, the company’s vCloud hybrid service provides a highly secure and reliable cloud environment that is fully compatible with your existing data environment. VMware offers a dedicated or virtual private hybrid cloud service, each of which is capable of meeting the needs of every size business.
4. Fujitsu Fujitsu Hybrid Cloud Services has created a remarkably flexible foundation for the hybrid cloud model. Using FHCS, businesses are able to spread one workload across multiple cloud elements or switch multiple workloads between private cloud solutions, IaaS Private Hosted clouds, and the IaaS Trusted Public S5 cloud. With this flexibility an organization or business can burst non-sensitive workloads to the IaaS Trusted Public S5 or spread a workload across a country-specific cloud and the IaaS Trusted Public S5, allowing for the complete control over data location. Fujitsu has also partnered with Microsoft to leverage the Microsoft Azure cloud platform with their own cloud platforms.
5. Cetrom Cetrom provides the traditional benefits of the full cloud model and the peace of mind in knowing that a company’s data is on a local server that is replicated in real time. In the event of internet outage, Cetrom’s hybrid model can guarantee perpetual access to a company’s business data and valuable applications. The traditional cloud can always be accessed if the local server ever encounters a problem or failure. In short, Cetrom’s hybrid model offers maximum uptime and performance in a completely customizable cloud solution. (Full article PDF: 2013-08-03 TechFruit)
Cetrom Support fixed all of my problems, their engineers are very professional, courteous, friendly and very efficient. If all customer service out there was like...- Mid-sized