Cetrom offers Microsoft 365 hosting options paired with AI security technologies, backup and retention solutions, plus a dedicated team of senior-level engineers who proactively monitor your systems and are there for you 24x7x365. Our Microsoft 365 hosting solution acts as a ‘middleware’ promoting additional mobility, flexibility and security so you can seamlessly connect to ALL of your applications on demand.
Things to consider before choosing a Microsoft 365 Hosting Provider
- Backups – Microsoft’s SLA states they do not offer data back up or retention services for their Microsoft 365 platform. In order to provide true business continuity for our clients, we provide data backup and replication as part of its reliable cloud hosting solution.
- Integration – we integrate your applications via Outlook plug-ins for a more seamless integration between your applications.
- Application updates – we work with your team to control when and what is updated.
- Uptime – we have an unmatched uptime record with a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Support – we provide 24x7x365 senior-level support from 100% US-based employees – with a fast response times.
- Security – we’re the leading provider leveraging AI-based security technologies today.
Why Cetrom for Hosting Microsoft 365?
- Senior-level engineers – we get issues resolved the right way, fast.
- Enterprise-level security – we protect your client’s data. Security is our priority.
- Managed IT – we customize and integrate all your applications.
- Virtual CIO – we provide IT consulting, planning and strategy.
- Strong Uptime – we offer a reliable solution with a record uptime.
Cetrom = Better work-life balance
With Cetrom, support isn’t a question. You’re not a number. We provide personable customer service delivered by our senior-level engineers. Cetrom’s value is facilitating the communications of all applications to make your life easier. Our goal is to give you a better work-life balance.
Cetrom is ranked in the Top 200 Microsoft Providers by Redmond Channel Partner.