So you’re interested in Office 365? The answer is a decisive YES, we host it. Here are some things you should consider before moving to Office 365.
What is Office 365?
Office 365 provides access to email, calendars, office web apps, instant messaging, conferencing, and file sharing via the Microsoft Platform available anywhere over the web.
Cetrom offers Office 365 plus a dedicated hosting provider who proactively monitors your systems and is there for you 24x7x365. Our Office 365 hosting solution acts as a ‘middleware’ promoting additional mobility and flexibility so you can seamlessly connect to ALL of your applications on demand.
What is middleware and why do I need it?
One thing people fail to realize when going to Office 365 is that you’re missing the middleware. Middleware is software that acts as a bridge between an operating system or database and applications on a network. Think of it as “software glue.”
Cetrom is the glue. In order for you to be the most productive, you need to make sure your applications can communicate. When you take advantage of Cetrom’s hosted solution, you’re not just getting Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the rest of the Microsoft Platform, but you can then connect the Microsoft Platform to your unique applications.
- Integration – choose a provider that can integrate your applications (i.e. – Outlook plug-ins).
- Application updates – choose a provider that can control when and what is updated.
- Uptime – choose a provider with a strong uptime record.
- Support – consider live support with a fast response time.
- Multivendor – choose a provider who can take care of it all, minimizing stress and issues.
Why Cetrom for Hosting Office 365?
- Senior-level engineers – we get issues resolved the right way, fast.
- Enterprise-level security – we protect your client’s data. Security is our priority.
- Managed IT – we customize and integrate all your applications.
- Virtual CIO – we provide IT consulting, planning and strategy.
- Strong Uptime – we offer a reliable solution with a record uptime.
Cetrom = Better work-life balance
With Cetrom, support isn’t a question. You’re not a number. We provide personable customer service delivered by our senior-level engineers. Cetrom’s value is facilitating the communications of all applications to make your life easier. Our goal is to give you a better work-life balance.
Cetrom is ranked in the Top 200 Microsoft Providers by Redmond Channel Partner. Cetrom is an approved Shared Computer Activation (SCA) for Office 365 ProPlus Program provider, allowing us to deploy your eligible Office 365 ProPlus licenses to your chosen cloud infrastructure solution.